Face and neck care: 5 tips for a youthful look
Many women carefully and almost professionally care for the face but forget about the neck and cleavage areas until deep wrinkles appear. These zones usually give out the real age of the person. We will tell you how to use tips to get younger-looking skin.
Causes of aging neck skin and cleavage:
Age slows down all processes in the body—metabolism, collagen production, elastin synthesis, and many others. They result in a negative impact on the general condition and colour of the skin, but the first areas “under attack” are the most sensitive and unprotected ones. The neck is quite a moveable part of the body. After all, we constantly twist our heads in different directions, nod, tilt them, and make various movements. Neck muscles are rarely at rest, causing the skin to lose elasticity and stretch. So, the secret to youthful, glowing skin is to move properly!
- Loss of tone.
It’s impossible to imagine modern life without gadgets. At the same time, it has been repeatedly proven how destructive the effects of their uncontrolled use can be for our bodies. In particular, the cervical spine is overextended due to the constant use of the smartphone and being in the same position behind the computer screen. In addition to the effect on the joints and the occurrence of pain, it also affects the appearance of wrinkles, which are subsequently quite difficult to get rid of. That is why fewer gadgets are a beauty tip for younger-looking skin!
- Favourite position
We all like to sit or stand in our favourite position. And yet it, as well as the constant use of gadgets, can lead to wrinkles in those parts of the body where there is a continuous “skin pinch.”
Tips to look younger and fresh:
- Sleep on your back. Select a not too high pillow that suits you anatomically. The wrong sleep posture will be “imprinted” with jams on your neck and cleavage;
- Keep an eye on your posture and spinal health, particularly your cervical spine. Constant loads on the lowered head lead to hypertension in neck muscles, neck flabbiness, longitudinal lanes on it, and ptosis, the lowering of facial tissue.
- Cosmetics of better quality. It does not mean that you will have to spend half of the salary on the care of the cleavage and neck, but pay attention to the composition. The list of ingredients should be natural extracts, vitamins, antioxidants, and peptides.
- A massage Try not to “pump” the neck; instead, work on the cervical-collar area and neck muscles; it is a thin layer of subcutaneous muscle. Try to strongly lower the corners of the mouth downwards, feeling its tension on the sides of the neck and near the clavicles.
- The face and neck care beauty gadget stimulates the production of adenosine triphosphate acid and helps keep the skin in tone, remove swelling and inflammation, as well as correct age-related changes.
A device like this will help you bring your regular home beauty care to a whole new level while saving you money at the beauty salon. We are proposing Lumia Experto and Experto +because this device is safe, effective, and simple to use, thanks to three breakthrough innovations. Radiofrequency technology, medical LED technology, and far-infrared technology combine to deliver professional, visible, and long-lasting results in the comfort of your own home.