How can I improve my skin quality fast?
The skin is the largest organ in the human body. It performs essential functions, including regulating temperature and serving as a barrier against millions of dangerous viruses and bacteria. At the same time, the dermis is very fragile and vulnerable. It is exposed to hundreds of irritants hourly and reflects acutely our lifestyle, eating habits, and environmental changes. At the same time, healthy, well-cared-for skin is one of the most critical indicators of one's outer look. That’s why keep asking ourselves “How do I improve the condition of the dermis and keep its beauty, young, and blooming for years to come?”
Factors affecting the condition of the skin
Factors affecting the skin are internal and external. Intrinsic factors include genetics and certain diseases, influencing the dermis (diabetes, kidney or liver failure, gastrointestinal diseases, etc.). Genetics determine the type of skin and its susceptibility to dermatological diseases (atopic dermatitis, ichthyosis, eczema, etc.). Medicine cannot yet change genetics, but it can counteract external causes.
- Bad habits. Nicotine and alcohol severely dehydrate the epidermis, causing bags under the eyes and severe puffiness.
- Stress. The active production of adrenaline and cortisol hormones puts the skin to the test, causing capillary spasms and fluid stagnation.
- Solar radiation.Ultraviolet light has a detrimental effect on elastin fibers, causing the skin to age rapidly.
- Environment. Environmental pollution affects the condition of our skin and causes dryness, dullness, early aging, rashes, and irritation.
How to improve the condition of your facial skin
A person's appearance depends on how well they care for their skin. You can't hide bad skin with foundation and powder. The thing is that make up cannot make the condition of your epidermis better.
It is possible to revive the skin, improve its color, and increase the elasticity of the skin with proper at-home treatment.
- Use peeling.Proper cleansing is the foundation of dermal care. The skin will breathe and be renewed in time. Good peeling will also help you to get rid of acne.
- Exercise your facial muscles. Exercise stimulates blood flow and nourishes the deep tissues.
- Stick to the basic rules of nutrition. Eat more foods containing zinc, as this component prevents rashes.
- Make masks. You can buy them or prepare them at home by combining improvised ingredients.
- Eliminate or at least reduce the level of stress, which is detrimental to the dermis fibers.
- You should sleep on your back. This posture promotes lymphatic drainage during the night's rest, making your face fresh and smooth in the morning.
- Get enough sleep. Getting at least eight hours of quality sleep rejuvenates and starts the renewal process.
- Exercise.Physical activity and walks in the fresh air are suitable for your skin.
- Beauty gadget. Buy yourself a home anti-aging beauty device by Lumia with EMS technologies, radio frequency technology, medical LED technology, and far-infrared technology to cover all your face care needs without spending hours at beauty salons. The Lumia’s beauty experts will be happy to provide you with detailed information on the company’s products. Contact us via a site form.
Healthy, firm skin is everyone's dream. The dermis condition depends on proper care, internal factors, and genetics. You can't change your genetics, but you can learn to care for your skin well. Take a look at the Lumia website to find good solutions for professional skin care at home.