How often should you do red light therapy for anti-aging?
Everyone wants to feel and look good every day. But skin problems may happen at any time if you don't perform your beauty routine correctly, if you are stressed out, or spend too much time in the sun.
Changes that occur over time have an effect, too. When muscle structure and tone go down, the skin loses its strength and elasticity, starting to sag. Makeup can fix some flaws in your appearance temporarily. It is just a mask.
With technological methods for skin renewal, you can get rid of sagging skin and lower the number of lines. The newest beauty LED devices by the Lumia are famous in the professional skin care sphere because they help fight visible signs of aging. Our Lumia webshop displays all devices of our product line, providing you with information on their medical properties. Their principles of operation are native to the human body and work like a “medicine” that improves our health in many ways.
Light therapy has been proven to reduce inflammation and soothe pain, rejuvenate the skin and make collagen, heal muscles, increase melatonin levels, improve sleep, and balance the circadian cycle.
Red light therapy: Does it work?
Yes, and that's why it's used at the top level of business:
- in sports, top players use LED devices to give rest to their muscles.
- doctors prescribe this therapy to relieve chronic pains and decrease inflammation.
- in beauty routine to fight skin changes caused by aging, increase collagen production, reduce weight, treat acne, and hasten hair growth.
- in anti-aging treatment, the goal is to stay young longer, speed up metabolism, and slow aging processes.
- In red light treatment, distance is one of the most important things. If the anti-aging tool is too far away from you during treatment, you won't get a dose of red light that is good for your body. To get a beneficial amount of red light, you should be as close to the device as possible—10–15 cm is best.
- Beginners should do the process for 1 to 2 minutes. After that, they should do 10-minute practices for 2 to 3 weeks so that their bodies can get used to light treatment.
- Be consistent: To get the most benefit from RLT treatment, it is best to use the infrared lamp for exercise twice or three times a week, once a day.
- Anyone can use the gadget at any time of day. Some say doing LED therapy in the morning makes them feel better all day. Others do it during or after a workout to feel like they have the most energy and heal quickly.
- Makeup: To get the best results, you should remove your makeup and clean your skin so that more red and infrared light can enter the cells.
How many treatments will I need?
You’ll likely need ongoing treatment. It is not a one-time remedy for most skin conditions.
You have to monitor your results in a month, three months, and a half year to observe real changes.
Please, keep in mind that LED therapy is painless and safe if you follow all the instructions and recommendations provided by the Lumia. Follow our post on social media for more tips.