How to build an effective anti-aging skincare routine?
When do we begin to get older? Somewhere at the age of 21, as it is considered in cosmetology. Although the external signs are essentially undetectable, the mechanism has already begun. Smoking, air pollution, and solar activity speed up the skin’s thickening and aging processes. We hope a few tips will help you correctly set up your beauty routine.
How to start?
To begin, you must precisely define your skin type. Afterward, pick the cosmetics for washing, moisturizing, and protecting based on your skin type. The texture of oil or milk is ideal for washing if the skin is dry. Regarding the cream, moisturizing must occasionally be alternated with nutrition. Alternatively, you can add a few drops of cosmetic oil to the night care twice or three times a week, which not only softens and soothes the tissues but also acts as a conductor for the active ingredients.
Girls experience increasing skin oiliness at this age, which causes acne to emerge. You should avoid lotions with alcohol; instead, choose salicylic or lactic acid products, which have potent antibacterial properties. In this situation, creams should be water-based and free of fats and oils.
How to take care of your facial skin to keep it young
- Exercise to keep the whole body in good shape and prevent gaining extra pounds.
- Cleanse your skin twice a day with anti-aging serums or gels.
- Use a scrub 1-2 weekly to clean pores and smooth wrinkles. But it would be better to avoid acid peeling and grinding.
- Stick to a balanced diet. Your diet must include fruits and vegetables to get the right amount of vitamins and minerals.
- Try to be less nervous because stress triggers the mechanisms of aging.
- Give up smoking, alcohol, and other bad habits.
- Make sure to use SPF cream before going to the beach or for a long walk in the sun.
- Drink at least 2 liters of clean water per day.
- Take rest because a long sleep will help to avoid the appearance of dark circles and bags under the eyes.
- Try beauty gadget treatment (facial massage, LED treatment, microcurrent therapy).
Another remedy bloggers and Hollywood divas often discuss is LED treatment technology gadgets. The procedure of exposure to microcurrent on the skin is often used in salons for:
- boosting collagen and elastin production
- sebaceous gland normalization
- increasing blood flow
- removal of puffiness and pastiness
- prevention of aging signs
The Lumia incorporates the most effective technologies for exposure to special light rays of different lengths. Our body consists of 70% water. It contains ions that move in an orderly manner from the cell to the tissue fluid and back. They are responsible for adequately transmitting nerve impulses, muscle contractions, and the saturation of cells with nutrients. If this process is disturbed, electrical charges are incorrectly distributed. As a result, metabolic processes are disrupted in the cell, which slows down and goes into “hibernation.” Therefore, LED therapy is a kind of alarm clock effect— cells wake up again, membrane channels open, and metabolic processes are restored.
Just these steps and 15-20 minutes of your time separate you from toned, hydrated, healthy skin. Visit our shop to choose the device to keep your skin young and glowing.