What technologies are used in LED anti-aging device Lumia Rayo?
In the past, LED treatments could only be performed in salons, but now the Lumia offers LED devices for home use. They’re almost as powerful as salon care. And besides, the advantage of home appliances is that they can be used every day, while the overall cost is much lower than compared to regular going to the beauty parlors. The LED anti-aging device will be the best investment in yourself and your skin!
Lumia Rayo uses various types of light rays. Which of them exactly, and how do they work on your skin? Let’s try to figure it out.
Lumia Rayo uses blue, red, green, and orange lights, each of which penetrates different depths of the upper layers of the skin and solves a wide range of problems.
Red light LED therapy
What to expect from LED therapy with red light:
- Improved cellular metabolism stimulates collagen formation and photo rejuvenation. Furthermore, investigations have revealed that these processes continue for up to 21 days following red light exposure.
- Skin elasticity and wrinkle reduction. Many studies have demonstrated that consistent use of light treatment decreases the depth of wrinkles and makes skin more resilient.
- Lumia Rayo trials revealed excellent results, with wrinkles decreased by 36%, and skin elasticity raised by 19%.
- The healing of skin cells is aided by the faster production of elastin and collagen.
- Improved circulation oxygenates skin cells and supplies them with nutritional components faster.
- Inflammation, dark patches, and overflow are all reduced.
Blue light LED therapy:
Blue light has short wavelengths (400-510 nanometres) and is near UV in wavelength range, giving it antibacterial qualities without exposing the skin to further hazards. It only reaches the top layers of the skin (by 1 mm), yet this is enough to saturate the skin with oxygen, killing germs such as Propionibacterium acnes. Lumia Rayo's research found that after a week of daily therapy, the number of black spots can reduce by 41.5 percent and the number of rashes can decrease by up to 30.4 percent on the skin of those with moderate and medium forms of acne.
Greenlight LED therapy:
LED lamps emit green light, which has a wavelength of 515–520 nanometres and helps to counteract pigmentation and premature aging of the skin. Green lamps have not been studied as thoroughly as red and blue lights, although there is evidence that they can lessen freckles and spots caused by prolonged sun exposure, erase redness, and even out skin tone.
Orange light LED therapy:
Orange light (wavelength 590-610 nanometers) is noted for reducing redness, inflammation, and overall soothing of your skin. It also helps to clear out toxins from the skin and enhances lymph drainage.
What to do and what not to do while using Lumia Rayo?
That gadget has no limitations, but it's important to check if all pre-treatment products can be exposed to light and penetrate deep layers of skin. As a result, before applying the LED gadget, make sure your face is clean and free of retinol and AHA/BHA acids. Lumia RF gel is the best option.
Use Lumia Rayo regularly and after the second session, you will feel the result!